Schy's Carriage Barn -Pullman
After extensive world travels, the Chapmans settled in Pullman. A trolley ran up to the top of High St. from the train depot to the Chapmans' home, welcoming newcomers to the area and the land-grant college know today as Washington State University. The Chapmans built this barn and carriage house in 1880. The scalloping on the north face mirrored architectural details from the original home. Later owned by the Al Schys, it became known as "Schys' Barn".